Lighting is everything when it comes to Photography. But… In food photography it is even more important. The food that you choose to photograph has to look amazing. In this blog post I will be giving you some of the basic steps for making food photography.
- First, choose what you want to photograph.
- Make sure that you have the correct ambient
- Choose the lighting and modifier that will help your product look the best (softbox, umbrella, snoot)
- Think about the perfect angle
- Measure your lighting
- proceed to take your picture
Here is an example